£30,000 to £40,000 based on experience
Arcanum are well regarded providers of NCSC certified Cyber Security Consultancy, Penetration Testing and accredited Digital Forensics. We have continued to build the delivery teams and, as a result, now need to add a sales professional to support the commercial team.
We want the Arcanum Sales Executive to contribute positively to developing the further profitability of the Cyber Security, Penetration Testing team and Digital Forensics teams. We expect them to have particular responsibility to our Cyber Essentials and Digital Forensics services. You will do this by identifying and managing opportunities in association with the wider Arcanum management team. You will contribute positively to the achievement of company sales and revenue targets, provide accurate forecasting to develop a sales pipeline and manage client relationships.
To achieve this, you will have:
- At least 3 years sales experience with a significant proportion of it being in a Cyber Security, Penetration Testing or associated discipline.
- The ability to work collegiately with a small multi-disciplinary sales, marketing and management team.
- The ability to motivate yourself and work largely autonomously, while recognising the importance of being a team player.
- Evidence of a track-record of success in a sales role.
- Experience using appropriate IT and software such as CRM to plan and record activities.
- A clear commitment to the Arcanum Values and Standards, particularly in respect of demonstrating integrity and doing the right thing.
- An understanding of using LinkedIn to help generate opportunities.
- Experience of drafting proposals and Value Propositions linked to our clients’ needs.
- The ability to occasionally commute to our sites in Cheltenham, Cardiff and Wolverhampton.
In return we will offer you a largely home-based role, in a supportive and friendly team. We strive to be a ‘grown-up company for grown-ups’ which should not be interpreted as staid or stuffy, but to mean that we trust our people and inevitably find that this trust is reciprocated. In relation to this, we have never been afraid to buck convention. We are quite clear that we succeed or fail as a team. Therefore, this is not a ‘quota bearing position’. Instead, it will be rewarded with a good base salary, attractive benefits, and a share of the company performance bonus annually.
Much of our work is in sensitive business sectors and you will be asked to undergo a security clearance procedure. As a result, the post is only open to applicants with an unrestricted right to live and work in the UK.
At this stage, no agencies or recruiters, thank you.
To apply for this role, email Marie Caruso with a CV and covering letter: