Applications have now closed for this position – Thank you for your interest!
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our growing and ambitious full-service Cyber Security Consultancy.
The role will involve broad marketing duties in support of both Business Development and Sales functions. The principal responsibility is to ensure all marketing activities, particularly social media and websites, reflect and support our Sales and Marketing Plan and the Arcanum brand. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional who is keen to further develop their career.
This role is principally working from home, but we will require regular visits to our South Wales offices.
We offer a competitive salary of £25, 000 (depending on experience) and a range of other benefits.
- Compose and post online content to the company’s website and social media accounts
- Manage marketing data and information
- Analyse and report on sales and marketing trends
- Contribute to the collation of Management Information
- Develop and deliver sales and marketing campaigns
- Use marketing analytics techniques to interpret data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc)
- Assist in the organising of promotional events and digital campaigns
- Provide administration support to the Business Development & Sales Managers
- Experience of using Social Media to deliver business objectives
- Experience of working in a Business to Business sales and/or marketing environment
- Experience of using Word Press
- Experience of organising online events
- Experience of using email marketing tools such as Mailchimp
- Understanding of Google Ad Words and Search Engine Optimisation
- Excellent administration skills including word, excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
If your skills and experience match this role and you would like to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If you would like to find out more before applying, please contact Marie Caruso on 07783 657477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct applications only please – no agencies. Closing date 26 February.