£24,000 to £29,000 based on experience
Greater Cardiff Area / South Wales but largely working from home once settled into the role.
Arcanum are well regarded providers of NCSC certified Cyber Security Consultancy, CREST registered Penetration Testing and accredited Digital Forensics services. We are growing our team and, as a result, we require a versatile and capable administrator to join our management team.
As a growing company, we are finding that our current administrative processes need some refinement but want to maintain the “keep it simple” approach that currently serves as an advantage to Arcanum. We need someone who has previous experience in delivering a range of administrative services who can help us run the company in the background, allowing our specialist consultants to concentrate on delivering to our clients’ needs.
As the ideal candidate, you will be able to contribute holistically, adding value to our activities and supporting other members of the team when needed. You should be able to identify and deliver improvements to our administrative systems and processes whilst also be willing to learn and quickly implement government and industry requirements, particularly in regards to personnel security issues.
To achieve this, you will:
- Have evidence of providing administrative support, particularly organising events and meetings, preparing documentation and reports, generalist research and maintenance of personnel records.
- Be flexible in your approach to achieving tasks and solving problems, with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrate an ability to work collegiately with a small multi-disciplinary management, finance, sales and marketing team.
- Motivate yourself and work largely autonomously, while recognising the importance of being a team player.
- Be well versed in the use of Office 365 IT and software, SharePoint and collaborative working.
- Show a clear commitment to the Arcanum Values and Standards, particularly in respect of demonstrating integrity and doing the right thing.
- Be able to attend regular meetings at our sites in Caerphilly (a full day once per week/fortnight) and occasional other travel to company or client sites.
- Be willing to apply for a Government Security Clearance.
Advantageous, but not essential:
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security sectors, and/or experience of working with Government.
- Knowledge of personnel security, and general security (physical and information) issues.
- Some sales/commercial or procurement experience – the role will involve assisting with the drafting and proofing of proposals, quotes and reports to clients.
In return, we will offer you a largely home-based role, as part of a supportive and friendly team, opportunities for career development and progression as well as a good level of flexibility in your working times and practices. We strive to be a ‘grown-up company for grown-ups’ which should not be interpreted as staid or stuffy, but that we trust our people and inevitably find that this trust is reciprocated. We provide attractive benefits and a share of the company performance bonus annually.
Much of our work is in sensitive business sectors and the role will need you to process and manage confidential information. Once selected, you will be required to undergo a Government Security Clearance as a condition of employment, a process that Arcanum will guide you through. As a result, this post is only open to applicants with an unrestricted right to live and work in the UK (and should be resident in the UK for the last 5 years or more).
For a discussion about the role, please feel free to connect with Martin Hughes, Chief of Staff via www.linkedin.com/in/martin-hughes-63605b205