Congratulations to Steve Rees, Arcanum Cyber Security Consultant, on completing his Cyber Security MSc at University of South Wales with a Distinction. University of South Wales has been named Cyber University of the Year for four consecutive years at the National Cyber Awards and are one of only 8 Universities in the UK to be awarded Gold by the National Cyber Security Centre as an Academic Centre of Excellence.
Steve’s MSc covered Technical, Management and Governance areas required to operate in the Cyber Security Profession with key areas focusing in on:
- Advanced Security Techniques and Concepts
- Cyber and Digital Investigations
- Advanced Digital Forensic Techniques
- Network Security Management
- Security Operations and Incident Response Management
- Legislation, Risk and Governance in Cyber Security
- Project Management
Alongside his full time role as a Cyber Security Consultant at Arcanum, Steve is continuing his Academic Research with a 3 Year PhD.
Congratulations Steve on your achievement!