Penetration Testing Sales Executive
£40,000 to £50,000 based on experience
Arcanum are well regarded providers of NCSC certified Cyber Security Consultancy and accredited Digital Forensics. We launched our Penetration Testing team six months ago and have seen a great demand. As a result, we now need to add a specialised sales professional to the team.
We want the Arcanum Penetration Testing Sales Executive to contribute positively to developing the further profitability of the Penetration Testing team and the associated Cyber Security and Digital Forensics teams. You will do this by identifying and managing opportunities in association with the wider Arcanum management team. You will contribute positively to the achievement of company sales and revenue targets, provide accurate forecasting to develop a sales pipeline and manage client relationships, with a specific responsibility for the success of the Penetration Testing team.
To achieve this, you will have:
- At least 5 years sales experience with a significant proportion of it being in a Penetration Testing, Cyber Security or associated discipline.
- The ability to work collegiately with a small multi-disciplinary sales, marketing and management team.
- The ability to motivate yourself and work largely autonomously, while recognising the importance of being a team player.
- A proven and consistent track-record of success in a sales role.
- Experience using appropriate IT and software such as CRM to plan and record activities.
- A clear commitment to the Arcanum Values and Standards, particularly in respect of demonstrating integrity and doing the right thing.
- A solid grounding in using LinkedIn to help generate opportunities.
- Experience in articulating convincing Value Propositions linked to our clients’ needs.
- The ability to effectively write and structure compelling proposals with a view to generating opportunities and building relationships.
- The ability to occasionally commute to our sites in Cheltenham, Cardiff and Wolverhampton.
In return we will offer you a largely home-based role, in a supportive and friendly team. We strive to be a ‘grown-up company for grown-ups’ which should not be interpreted as staid or stuffy, but to mean that we trust our people and inevitably find that this trust is reciprocated. In relation to this, we have never been afraid to buck convention. We are quite clear that we succeed or fail as a team. Therefore, this is not a ‘quota bearing position’. Instead, it will be rewarded with a good base salary, attractive benefits, and a share of the company performance bonus annually.
Much of our work is in sensitive business sectors and you will be asked to undergo a security clearance procedure. As a result, the post is only open to applicants with an unrestricted right to live and work in the UK.
At this stage, no agencies or recruiters, thank you.
To apply for this role, email Marie Caruso with a CV and covering letter: