Kat Abercrombie, Arcanum Senior Pen Tester, has recently passed her CSTL (Cyber Scheme Team Lead) Web App exam.
The CSTL exam evaluates an individual’s expertise in Web Application penetration testing.
Kat’s success in passing the exam demonstrates her advanced knowledge and technical skills in the following:
- appropriate interaction with the commissioning client
- knowledge of the process of conducting a penetration test including legal and ethical issues
- core capability to identify and exploit OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities, especially with regard to:
– injection vulnerabilities e.g. SQL injection
– cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
– privilege escalation vulnerabilities
– information disclosure vulnerabilities
- core capability to produce an accurate site map
Our experienced Pen Testing team can offer a wide range of services to help find vulnerabilities in your cyber space before they are exploited.
Contact us to discuss how Arcanum’s CREST accredited Penetration Testing services can make your business secure:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07593 553453