Arcanum is a specialist Cyber Security Consultancy with the majority of our current clients in Central Government; the MoD and Defence Industry.
We are looking for a Principal Consultant who will take a prime role in leading our diversification into an increasingly CNI / Non-HMG client base while still supporting the Defence work that has put us on the map.
As a Principal Consultant you will turn your hand to anything that needs to be done which is liable to include:
• Providing cyber security risk management advice and support to clients in a range of industry and business sectors;
• Leading client engagements;
• Producing subject-matter expert cyber security white papers, articles and research to contribute to business development and marketing campaigns;
• Support to and leading on bid responses ;
• Supporting HMG Accreditation and Information Security assurance activities and
• Providing support, mentoring and ad-hoc training for other members of our team.
The successful candidate should already be certified as a CCP Senior or Lead SIRA, have or be able to obtain DV and ideally have:
• Managed a team of Cyber Security consultants;
• Experience working in CNI, IIoT or other OT environments, preferably with the NCSC’s CAF;
• Extensive understanding of Information Assurance and Security Architecture disciplines;
• Experience in several Risk Management frameworks such as ISO27005; Cyber Essentials; IEC 62443; NIST SP 800 and the CIS Critical Security Controls etc;
• Extensive knowledge of HMG cyber related legislation, policies and procedures and NCSC guidance and
• Experience within multiple industry & business sectors, to include Central Government and Defence.
If this has piqued your interest please contact Russ Wardle Email: email@example.com or call 07761 317451.
*We only seek contacts from individuals interested in this role. We do not wish to receive approaches from Recruiters or Agencies.*