IEC 62443 Assessments
What is IEC 62443?
IEC 62443 framework, formerly known as ISA 99, is the new global standard for the security of Industrial Control System (ICS) networks and helps organizations to reduce both the risk of failure and exposure of ICS networks to cyberthreats.
Who should consider the guidance and recommendations of IEC 62443?
Every company with industrial interests should use IEC 62443 to introduce and operate appropriate security measures. This is to protect availability and integrity of the supporting industrial control systems and ensure continuity of service delivery. By doing this the business security risks can be significantly reduced for both manufacturer and customers, ensuring your revenue and brand image is protected.
Why have an IEC 62443 assessment?
A structured IEC 62443 Risk Assessment will:
- Confirm the presence and accuracy of your ICS system designs and asset records.
- Help you to define the criticality of your ICS sites/facilities/components to your business service delivery.
- Identify the current ICS security risk mitigations you have in place in design and operation, highlighting any gaps in their application.
- Document the logical zones/conduits and controls present in the current ICS topology and the effectiveness of their implementation and operation.
- Identify and quantify the real-world threats and risks faced by your ICS components and their operation.
- Provide a documented view of current ICS security in operation against the IEC 62443 System Requirements for the agreed Security Level Targets.
- Provide recommendations for consideration to improve the levels of IEC 62443 SR alignment and associated practical security assurance.
For more information, visit:
or alternatively call: 029 2278 4452 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org