Gary Miles, Senior Cyber Consultant, has achieved the Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) certification.
The Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) GICSP is a certification that combines IT, engineering, and cyber security to achieve security throughout the industrial control systems lifecycle. This is highly relevant to Gary’s role at Arcanum in securing Operational Technology (OT) systems.
To achieve this certification, Gary has demonstrated his knowledge of:
- Industrial control system components, purposes, deployments, significant drivers, and constraints
- Control system attack surfaces, methods, and tools
- Control system approaches to system and network defence architectures and techniques
- Incident-response skills in a control system environment
- Governance models and resources for industrial cybersecurity professionals
How can Arcanum help you secure your OT systems?
Arcanum has been helping Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) organisations and UK commercial industrial companies understand and manage their Cyber Security Risks and Compliance since 2008. Our consultancy for Regulators, Operators and their Supply Chains is underpinned by our NCSC Assured status.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced consultants will provide practical assistance and recommendations to ensure your Cyber Security Management System fully addresses and reflects your IACS/OT infrastructures.
We are experienced in using all applicable regulations and standards such as:
- ISA/IEC 62443 Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems
- Network and Information Systems Regulations (NIS Regulations)
- NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework (CAF)
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 27005 Risk Management
- NIST Special Publication 800-82 Guide to ICS Security
If you need some help to secure your IT/OT systems, contact us and we’ll be happy to help:
call: 02922 784452