Cyber Security for Critical National Infrastructure
In the UK, there are 13 Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) sectors: Chemicals, Civil Nuclear, Communications, Defence, Emergency Services, Energy, Finance, Food, Government, Health, Space, Transport and Water. Several sectors have defined ‘sub-sectors’; Emergency Services for example can be split into Police, Ambulance, Fire Services and Coast Guard.
Arcanum has been helping CNI organisations understand and manage their Cyber Security Risks and Compliance since 2008. Our consultancy for Regulators, Operators and their Supply Chains is underpinned by our National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Certified status. We can help you understand, and manage the cyber security risks associated with your ICS and SCADA systems.
We are experienced in using all applicable regulations and standards:
- Network and Information Systems Regulations (NIS Regulations)
- NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework (CAF)
- IEC 62443 Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 27005 Risk Management
- NIST Special Publication 800-82 Guide to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security
You will be assured that Arcanum will always provide:
- NCSC Certified advice
- Experienced, security cleared Consultants
- Clear and actionable reporting
- A solution to meet your needs and budget
Arcanum is an NCSC Cyber Security Consultancy, certified in both Risk Assessment and Risk Management to provide specialist Cyber Security consultancy services.