Arcanum will be exhibiting at CYBERUK in the ICC Wales, Newport on May 10th & May 11th. Arcanum will be exhibiting on the Welsh Government stand, in the Welsh Pavilion.
We are proud to be the only company in Wales to be granted Certified Cyber Security Consultancy status by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC). Further, our Digital Forensics Laboratory is the first operated by a Welsh Company (other than the Police) to achieve ISO 17025 as required by the Forensics Science Regulator.
On day 2 of the event (May 11th), Arcanum’s Sales & Marketing Manager Marie Caruso will be speaking at a workshop on OT Cyber Security with Jules Farrow from Awen Collective and John Davies from Cyber Wales.
James Tucker, Arcanum’s Cyber Essentials Assessor, will be running a Cyber Essentials clinic with The IASME Consortium on both days of the event.
If you’ve got yourself a CyberUK ticket, join our workshops/clinics and head over to the Welsh Pavilion for a chat about Arcanum’s Cyber Security, Pen Testing and Digital Forensics services.
Attending the event from Arcanum will be:
- Jane Chappell – Co-founder & Operations Director
- Lawrie Abercrombie – Co-founder & Technical Director
- Marie Caruso – Sales & Marketing Manager
- Russ Wardle – Managing Director
- Carrissa Gardiner – Sales Executive
- James Tucker – Cyber Essentials Assessor & Principal Digital Forensics Consultant